Summer assignments for the 2018-2019 school year are available below.
- Read The Bitter Side of Sweet (all students), all English 2 students should complete these questions.
- English (all levels of honors and AP) *new item added for AP English
- English 2 (honors) reading guide part 1 & reading guide part 2
- English 3B (133) & English 4 (all sections)
- World History (all freshmen)
- Geometry (academic and honors)
- Algebra 2 (honors)
- Trig/Precalculus (academic and honors); exercises for Chapter P
- Calculus 1 (academic, honors, and AP)
- Physics (academic and honors)
- Environmental Science (seniors)
- Anatomy and Physiology
Ten service hours can be earned over the summer and submitted at the beginning of the school year.
Students received Summer Service Guidelines and Summer Service Reporting Form in their theology class; it’s also available here. Service opportunities are available on the Rocks in Motion website, as well as in Trinity Weekly. Please email Mrs. Fejfar if you have any service events that meet Trinity service guidelines that you would like included