Over 40% of Trinity students received more than $600,000 in tuition assistance in 2018.
The following need-based tuition assistance scholarships are offered to students of Trinity High School:
- The Neumann Scholarship Foundation (See EITC eligibility guidelines below)
- Trinity High School Scholarships
- Diocese of Harrisburg Scholarships
How to apply:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for the upcoming 2018-19 school year. In order to be considered for tuition assistance, you will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by April 17. You can apply online by clicking the FACTS logo. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal Tax Forms including all supporting tax schedules;
- Copies of your 2017 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse;
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF
All supporting documentation can be:
- Uploaded in PDF format online OR
- Faxed to 866-315-9264 OR
- Mailed to: FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, PO Box 82524, Lincoln NE 68501-2524
If you have questions regarding the application process, please speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Click on this image to complete your assistance application: