What is the Annual Appeal?
The Annual Appeal supports excellence at Trinity by providing opportunities for students beyond what can be covered by tuition. Gifts to the Annual Appeal enrich all of our programs: academics, athletics, the arts, campus ministry, technology, and tuition assistance. Contributions to the Annual Appeal support our top priorities and make an immediate difference in the lives of our students and faculty.
Reasons to Give to the Annual Appeal
A quality, faith-filled education is a tremendous gift. Your donation – big or small – is essential for the continued success of our school’s mission to form young men and women who are willing to grow, are honest and respectful of others, strive to fulfill their potential as learners and as leaders, and flourish in a rigorous academic environment.
What does your Annual Appeal gift support?
- Expansion of technology in classrooms and labs
- Attract and retain qualified teachers
- Expand our curriculum
- Procure instructional materials for excellence in teaching
- Enhance campus ministry programs
- Support and improve music and art programs
- Support and improve athletic opportunities
Financial Assistance Program:
- Offer tuition assistance to keep Trinity accessible
How can I participate in the Annual Appeal?
Gifts may be made by check, through your online banking service, or with a credit card on our secure website. You can also choose to give through your local United Way.